Wood taken a step further.
Megawood barefoot boards are exclusively manufactured in Germany and are globally unique. The boards consist of 75% natural fibres from wood planing and sawmill industries that originate from sustainably managed timer stocks, which are then refined with the remaining 25% polymers and additives.
The product utilises the positive attributes and supplements them with further advantages. Megawood can be recycled back into the production process making the raw material of today, the raw materials of tomorrow. Also, Megawood does not manufacture hollow section boards, only solid boards are produced, keeping insects and penetrating water at bay whilst also complying with the highest health and safety requirements.
Download the brochure now… VOX Kerradeco Brochure