The company was founded in 1953 with the first purpose-built sawmill being constructed in 1967. Ever since then our manufacturing facilities have grown to accommodate the rising demand for our quality timber products.
Currently our manufacturing facilities alone expand to more than 60,000 square feet, incorporating 7 modern high-speed Moulders, 2 band resaws, 4 CNC crosscut saws, on-site High Pressure 'Green' and 'Low Pressure' Vac/Vac 'Clear' treatment tanks and much, much more. We also have extensive storage facilities to accommodate our current timber imports which are in excess of 100,000m3.
Distribution is taken care of by our modern fleet of 16 mainly curtain-sided vehicles.