Kerradeco - Wood Vintage
Need advice? Email our Customer Support Team Contact Us
- Lightweight for easy transport and installation
- Water resistant
- Impact resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Acoustic insulation (comparable to plasterboard)
- Thermal insulation (comparable to sytrofoam board 5.6mm)
- UV resistant
- Safe in contact with foods
- Does not contain lead and/or tin
- Produced from recycled products
- 100% suitable for recycling
- Quick installation of 40min / 1m2 (comparable to 1hour 5min / m2 for wallpaper and 2hour 15min / 1m2 for ceramic tiles)
- 10-year guarantee
What do you get with Kerradeco boards?
- Easy connection by tongue and groove system
- Connection of both long and short sides (270cm have the joint on the long side)
- Easy to cut
- Installation using standard carpentry tools
- Clean installation
- Premises are then ready to use immediately after installation
What do you avoid with Kerradeco boards?
- Long preparation works
- Dust formation
- Wet Works
- Purchasing speciality tools
Also available… official VOX straight and perfectly matched finishing trims (the panels may be installed with or without finishing trims).
We offer a 5 day per week delivery service through our own fleet of vehicles, or courier services can be arranged at an extra cost.
Your advised lead time and scheduled delivery date will be communicated upon ordering. Please ensure we have contact details (either a phone number or email) so we can update you with any updates regarding your order.