LP Prefinished Cladding
Canexel prefinished Cladding is produced from wood fibre resin wax fused under pressure. This engineered wood cladding is stable, as well as resistant to moisture. It also helps optimise our forests' yield by making the most of technological advances. In short it does more with less... naturally. Moreover, CanExel cladding is finished in the plant, resulting in durable easy maintenance products with all the beauty and nobility of wood.
- Easy alignment and installation
- Realistic woodgrain texture
- Resistant to cracking, splitting, warping, splintering and buckling
- Large range of colours, 21 in total, as pictured on the right hand side
- Simple maintenance even in harsh weather conditions
- Easy to cut boards with standard wood working tools
- Fully finished meaning ready to install immediately
- 10 Year paint warranty against the pre-finish. 10 Year Substrate Warranty. You can ensure the quality appearance will last for years to come.
Ask us about LP Strongcore Cladding.
LP Strongcore Cladding offers the workability and toughness you would expect from Louisiana-Pacific. Its the smart choice when you want a summer house or garden building that will last.
LP Strongcore Cladding is specially treated to resist damage from harsh environments, fungal decay and rot.
LP Strongcore Cladding is exclusively distributed by us in the UK.
LP Strongcore Cladding is currently available as a primed finish only. Please speak to our sales team for advice and guidance on a paint finish.
To view the LP Strongcore Cladding brochure click here LP Strongcore Brochure
Email us with your enquiry or visit www.lpcorp.com for more information.