LP Prefinished Cladding
Canexel prefinished Cladding is produced from wood fibre resin wax fused under pressure. This engineered wood cladding is stable, as well as resistant to moisture. It also helps optimise our forests' yield by making the most of technological advances. In short it does more with less... naturally. Moreover, CanExel cladding is finished in the plant, resulting in durable easy maintenance products with all the beauty and nobility of wood.
- Easy alignment and installation
- Realistic woodgrain texture
- Resistant to cracking, splitting, warping, splintering and buckling
- Large range of colours, 19 in total
- Simple maintenance even in harsh weather conditions
- Easy to cut boards with standard wood working tools
- Fully finished meaning ready to install immediately
- 10 Year paint warranty against the pre-finish. 10 Year Substrate Warranty. You can ensure the quality appearance will last for years to come.
LP Lock Cladding
Smartside Trim and Cladding products deliver the beautiful, authentic look of real wood, which offers multiple advantages over traditional wood trim and cladding materials. Boards are free of knots, they resist warping and cupping, unlike traditional wood products.
- Available pre-finished or primed
- Premium engineered cladding
- Exceptional durability
- 10 Year Paint Warranty
- Extra long plank in various widths
- High impact resistance
- Made of Treated strand substrate
- Unique bevelled edge for water shedding
- Cedar wood grain finish
SmartSide products work and cut just like traditional wood, taking nails and screws with ease. Panels are pre-primed delivering optimum adhesion and consistent paint application. LP SmartSide products also deliver the beautiful authentic look of real wood.
- Paint available in all RAL colours (5lt tins)
- Exceptional versatile panel
- Quick DIY installation
- Shiplap Self alignment
- Cedar texture grain
- Primed and pre-finished available
- Made of treated fibre substrate, not rated for structural use